Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Camping at Anthony Lakes, OR

Kristi's tasty camper stew


soda fountain cranberry juice sharing


Esther took one taste of the cranberry pomegranate juice and made this funny face:







I took the kids up on Thursday with our friends Rick and Kathy. Darin came up on Friday night with Nick and Kristi and Andy, Marita and Nathan and his friend Jacob. That was a bit stressful, but it was so beautiful. The boys chased chipmunks and climbed the big rocks. We took a hike and picked huckleberries and then took a wading dip in the lake. Then it got kinda windy and cold, so we had to streak back to the tent in their underwear to get dried off and have some hot dogs and beans. YUM!! This was where we camped last Labor Day with our friends. It was fun to be back in the same camp site even and hear Adrian say, "I remember this" He dubbed the huge rock right by our tent the "Millennium Falcon" :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

cute pix. : ) haha I didn't hear that Adrian named the rock before!