Thursday, September 24, 2009

Esther's Almost ONE!!


Some pre-birthday celebrations:
A birthday kiss from Big Brother.


A nifty bracelet that Adrian made for Esther for her birthday. It is pipe cleaners with a bunch of buttons threaded on. He is getting so creative lately. I love it!!

A cute jacket my mom got for Esther for her birthday.


here she is showing off all 4 teeth after her bath


A cute dress, socks and shoes my mom sent her for her birthday. Thanks, Grammie!


Esther hugging on her dolly that her Grandma gave her.


It is hard to believe that Esther will be one year old on Saturday! She is working on teeth #5 and #6, she can stand well and furniture surf with the best of them! She eats almost anything, loves ice cream and broccoli (not together, I don't think....) She loves to ride in the backpack and tries to climb into it if she sees it on the floor. She says "daddy" ,"daisy", "uh oh", "what's that?" but not a distinguishable "mommy"!!! What's up with the dog getting a "first word" status and not the mommy!!?? :) The other day I heard the piano playing loudly while I was helping the boys get a video to play and turned around to see Esther walking on the keyboard of the piano!!! She had climbed up on the clothes basket that was in front of the bench and from the bench up to the keyboard! She is a CLIMBER!! Watch out, Polly, your competition is up and coming! :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

aww!!! I love all the grandma gifts!! That coat is Adorable!! And the pink dress!!! aww!!!