Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Swamp, AKA Bird Refuge






I like to take the kids over to the "swamp" on occasion to throw rocks in the water and climb the dirt hills. Adrian rode his scooter, and pooped out on the way home. We found some walnuts on a tree on the way home and picked a few to open up at home. Man, they are messy! I don't recommend this activity for small children. They are pretty juicy and stain forever! Adrian still has spatter marks on his legs and we did this a few days ago! The squirrels came and stole them off our back porch, so now the ones they did open, are no longer around. O well. I loved watching Elliot run down the dirt trail. I love his little run. He just barrels down the path and kinda hops and waddles all at the same time. Gotta burn a Mommy memory in my brain.



1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love Elliot in the air!!!