Here's Elliot's birthday cake I made him today. It's "Lightming DeQueen". He came out in the kitchen to see it after it was finished and knew immediately what it was. That was a compliment to me that a 2 year old could tell what it was that I had been laboring over for about an hour. We're having a small birthday party with him tonight with his Boise "family": Andy and Marita, Nick and Kristi, and Rick and Kathy (except they can't come tonight :( ) We gave him one present this morning to play with so that he doesn't get gift overload by giving him 2 or 3 at the same time and then not be able to enjoy fully each gift. It was a "Mac" from the movie Cars that opens up into a small Radiator Springs. He and Darin played with it for about 2 hours solid before he started running around the house "streaking" with Adrian. I think it is because I let them lick the icing bowl!! :o They do this weird thing lately where they strip off all their clothing and run laps around the living room and kitchen yelling "streaker streaker" or in Elliot's case: "treaker treaker" What possesses boys to want to do this? I hope it isn't something that carries over into adulthood!!! ;0
Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values. Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
"Lightming DeQueen"
Here's Elliot's birthday cake I made him today. It's "Lightming DeQueen". He came out in the kitchen to see it after it was finished and knew immediately what it was. That was a compliment to me that a 2 year old could tell what it was that I had been laboring over for about an hour. We're having a small birthday party with him tonight with his Boise "family": Andy and Marita, Nick and Kristi, and Rick and Kathy (except they can't come tonight :( ) We gave him one present this morning to play with so that he doesn't get gift overload by giving him 2 or 3 at the same time and then not be able to enjoy fully each gift. It was a "Mac" from the movie Cars that opens up into a small Radiator Springs. He and Darin played with it for about 2 hours solid before he started running around the house "streaking" with Adrian. I think it is because I let them lick the icing bowl!! :o They do this weird thing lately where they strip off all their clothing and run laps around the living room and kitchen yelling "streaker streaker" or in Elliot's case: "treaker treaker" What possesses boys to want to do this? I hope it isn't something that carries over into adulthood!!! ;0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Miranda--AMAZING cake!!!!!! Great job. It looks so fantastic!
Yes, that was a fantastic cake! Did Adrian eat his remaining cake today? ; D hahaha
Post a Comment