

So, one night when Darin was teaching German at BSU, I thought, "I'll take the kids to Chuck E Cheese and have some fun!" I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese since I was 10 and didn't remember exactly what it was like. It is basically a big arcade that eats quarters! We got there and got some tokens and started looking for what to do. It was like Christmas. They barely started playing one game when they wanted to move on to the next. They didn't even really enjoy the game they were playing before they were looking on to the next. You can see this in the picture of Adrian in the monster truck. He was looking to see what else there was to do before the ride was over!! The skee balls, my personal favorite as a kid because you could earn the most tickets:), was a disaster as they
threw the balls at the target instead of rolling!! Elliot was afraid of the rides once they started moving and poor Esther just was along for the ride and getting really hot! So, we ended up standing by the token machine and selling the rest of my tokens to people. We were there for about an hour and half though. I would recommend if you have kids below the age of 10, save yourself the headache and wait to go when they can read instructions on games and aim.
No comments:
Post a Comment