Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

lunch upstairs out of the wind and chill at Thanksgiving Point
Digging for the Stegosaurus fossil in the fossil dig hands on exhibit
I love this picture!  It is before we got into the museum.  He was so excited.
The Triceratops in the lobby.
What was this exhibit doing in a dino museum?  We figured they ran out of good ideas, so we had fun playing with it. :)
Wow,  that dinosaur is huge!

So, after our trips to Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, and Pocatello, we headed down to Salt Lake City to hang with my sister and brother in law.  On Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point, which is supposed to be the "world's largest" dinosaur museum.  It was pretty rad and had a lot of hands on activities for kiddos!  It was awesome actually!  

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE Adrian's face at the dino exhibits!!!! The T-rex one is priceless!!!! I'm definitely going to bring that back up when he's older ; ) !!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait to hang out Wed. yay!