I never thought I'd have so much fun dressing up a little girl! I've been in the "boy mode" since we started having kids and contrary to what most people say, I think little boy outfits can be just as cute as little girl outfits. Especially when you think the kids wearing them are so darn cute to begin with! Anyway, the little girl outfits are so cute and delicate looking. The only bummer is that Esther wears a bib most of the time to catch those occasional spit ups and the bibs cover over all the cute little bows and flowers on the front of her shirt! O well, at least I can take some pictures of them and know how cute they are underneath!
Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values. Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Little Girl Outfits are Fun
I never thought I'd have so much fun dressing up a little girl! I've been in the "boy mode" since we started having kids and contrary to what most people say, I think little boy outfits can be just as cute as little girl outfits. Especially when you think the kids wearing them are so darn cute to begin with! Anyway, the little girl outfits are so cute and delicate looking. The only bummer is that Esther wears a bib most of the time to catch those occasional spit ups and the bibs cover over all the cute little bows and flowers on the front of her shirt! O well, at least I can take some pictures of them and know how cute they are underneath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment