Thursday, March 31, 2011

Esther and her Pretty Dresses


Esther and her friend, Zoe. Suz, Zoe's mom and I have been getting together on Thursday nights to sew. We have made Cinderella dresses and then these complicated ones with tulle. It has been a good time of fellowship and productivity.
She already spilled spaghetti on it and the next time, she spilled strawberry milkshake on the front! DOH!! The milkshake didn't come out either! at least it is pink.

This is one of the dresses I made with Suz. It is my favorite!


Poor Esther had pink eye in this picture. This has to be her favorite dress as she asks to wear it EVERY day!



I have been on a kick making pretty princess dresses for Esther lately. It started with a snow white dress then I made her 2 cinderella dresses (pink and blue) then the lacey pink one, then a red one with zig zag and then the pink flowery one that I also made for Zoe so they could match. It has been a productive and fun hobby and maybe an obsession lately! It is fun to sew for someone so appreciative! She hardly wears regular clothes anymore but always wants to wear something princessy and pretty.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

My favorite is the pink petal dress!! Nice job--those are amazing works of art!