Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values. Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Going on a Date
The day before we had Seth I took the kids out on a date one on one. I took Elliot to Krispy Kreme and then we went to the toy store for about an hour. He loves looking at all the toys: cars, balls, trains, legos, etc. Then I came home and took Adrian out. We went to the Discovery Center and then out for a snow cone. It was a special time with each of them one on one, and they can't stop talking about going out on another date with Mommy. I was so exhausted from being on my feet all day, but it was sure a good use of my day!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment