Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Random Catching Up

Can a kid get any messier? I am sure, but MAN he is good at getting it everywhere!


One day while we were sitting around the table I heard this kinda banging, clanging noise. I disregarded it for a while and then thought, "I better check what she is doing".......Silly little girl!


The "daddy horse" is the best after dinner activity around!


The boys have been obsessed with making "houses" lately. Everything gets made into a "house" where they sleep and eat snacks. It is so funny and it entertains them for HOURS!!


Poor, sick Esther! She had a couple fever virus things back to back and then couldn't kick the last one. I took her to the doctor and they found a double ear infection! Here is her sweet, ever-lovin' brother reading her a Noah's Ark book (it was his favorite as a baby!)


Too cute with this hat on. Had to post it just cuz I think she's so cute!


Adrian has learned how to swing himself! He is VERY proud of this accomplishment. After much coaching and failure as a coach, he all of a sudden "got it" one day!


Playing in the backyard.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh my gosh! Esther's outfit is SO adorable!! love her!