Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values.
Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
John Deere Tractor
Here's Elliot "checking it out". He kept wanting to get off and look at it!
Darin found a steal of a deal (of course, it's Darin!!!) on this tractor at some thrift store. The kids had a fun time pulling Esther around etc.
That is awesome!! I bet the kids will love playing on that! I hardly ever pop into the thrift stores anymore. Seems like if I do, all we make it out of there with is more junky toys for the kids. So which store did he find this score?
1 comment:
That is awesome!! I bet the kids will love playing on that!
I hardly ever pop into the thrift stores anymore. Seems like if I do, all we make it out of there with is more junky toys for the kids.
So which store did he find this score?
Post a Comment