Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values.
Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Sweet Innocence
Maybe this isn't something I should be posting, but the sheer innocence of childhood and the total abandon of discretion is wonderful-to be able to strip down naked in the back yard and run through the sprinklers with your brother.
you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD post it! You're right...it's the innocence of that age that captivates us...I still remember running naked as a child...one of the most freeing things ever!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH. All I can say is, that is going to make one SUPER scrapbook page!!!! hahaha I love it. Great shot and they are too adorable. : )
you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD post it! You're right...it's the innocence of that age that captivates us...I still remember running naked as a child...one of the most freeing things ever!
Too cute Miranda!
Love ya,
Jonie:)
Post a Comment