Friday, April 10, 2009

A Dinosaur Museum



Here are Adrian and Elliot working at the work bench I made them out of left over scraps from their fort.  Adrian said, "I'm building a Dinosaur Museum."  They have been outside ALL DAY playing on their fort and work bench and big boxes in the garage.  I stood the boxes up and made little houses out of them.  They said, "These are the houses of the bad baby boo boos."   I am loving the warmer weather that encourages them to want to play outside!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

First, I always LOVE that cute raccoon shirt on Elliot! Second, Elliot is just plain cute anyway. Third, that is one awesome work bench! Nick is going to be jealous! Fourth, that's gotta be nice to have more play time outside. I can't wait to play outside. Fifth, what are bad baby boo boos?