Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nick's Surprise Bday Beach Party

Here's one of us all together.  It's so hard to get kids to all look at the camera at the same time and with a pleasant expression too, but I love having one of us all together.  Thanks again, Kristi, for documenting our life!
Here are me and Elliot sporting our "summer" attire in March!  It was 40 degrees outside or something like that!  We ran to and from the car!

Here's the "kite" cake I made Nick. He's into extreme kiting where you can jump like 10 feet in the air with the help of this half parachute type kite thing.  So, here's my attempt to replicate it complete with a G.I. Joe wearing a protective icing helmet and ready to launch into the air with his "surprise 22" kite, named that because it is Nick's 22nd bday!  happy birthday, Nick.  

1 comment:

Kristi said...

woohoo!! yay for the cake!!it was a hit! mm