by Jen and need to share seven interesting things about me!
1. If I could be good at any sport, it would be backpacking
2. The car I would buy if money and practicality were no object is a Mini Cooper.
3. I love to use power tools.
4. Some of my best friends are former students.
5. I found a dead kid on the bottom of the Buffalo River when I was in junior high. By a miracle of God he was revived.
6. I played guitar in a blue grass band my freshman year of college.
7. One of my summer jobs was picking and packaging organic blueberries.
So now I need to tag 7 more people! So, please consider yourself "tagged". You can post your interesting facts on your blog, facebook, etc. Be sure to send it back to me so I can learn more about you!
2 comments:
Wow cool! Can you still play the guitar?! That's so cool that you played bluegrass! A mini-cooper, eh? Nice! Do you like the smart cars?
Wow. I have so many more questions!!!
Post a Comment