I must be on a blogging kick! Elliot and Esther were sitting together in this chair watching Adrian working on an alphabet website. Elliot wanted Esther to sit in his lap. He had his arm around her and was snuggling up to her. They both have colds right now, so I don't have to worry about Elliot trying to kiss her and infect her. Not a real bright smile from Esther, just some sweet lovin' from her big brother Elliot. The first picture was one of those fleeting "good" pictures that lasted for a shorter time than I could click the camera and it ended up being one of those in between photos. It looked funny though, so I added it.
Vision: Living Life with eternal perspective and Christ like values. Mission Statement : Demonstrating my love for God and others by getting over myself.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Elliot Love
I must be on a blogging kick! Elliot and Esther were sitting together in this chair watching Adrian working on an alphabet website. Elliot wanted Esther to sit in his lap. He had his arm around her and was snuggling up to her. They both have colds right now, so I don't have to worry about Elliot trying to kiss her and infect her. Not a real bright smile from Esther, just some sweet lovin' from her big brother Elliot. The first picture was one of those fleeting "good" pictures that lasted for a shorter time than I could click the camera and it ended up being one of those in between photos. It looked funny though, so I added it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that first pic. It seems they are both so lost in thought. It's classic!
it looks like esther is on her way to soggy chubs 2.....heehee.
Post a Comment